- Why are deaf people so direct?
- Older deaf people need deaf care homes
- 20 all-time top posts
- How can I avoid exclusion within family gatherings?
- My English is not good enough
- My family criticized me in front of my partner
- Help! I’ve been made redundant and can’t find a job!
- Can you ever feel 100% confident in the hearing world?
- Q&A with deafauntie
- Q&A Part 1
- I loathe Facebook
- I am lonely. How do I make friends?
- Communicating with hearing colleagues
- Will my deaf child meet her milestones?
- I’m dreading my old school reunion
- How can I keep my email address confidential?
- Why should they get away with it?
- My doctor told me he taught his dog sign language
- I want to offer English tuition to deaf people (Sally’s response)
- Being left out at work thanks to a change of manager
Stressed? Irritated? Have a cup of tea and a chat with Laraine about all your deaf-related issues! Check back every Monday for new problems.
Managed by Melissa Mostyn-Thomas
More about deafauntie:
We regret we cannot answer every problem we receive. We reserve the right to edit problems and comments. Please show consideration for others when commenting on sensitive issues.
(c) Laraine Callow and Deafworks 2012. All rights reserved.